Purchasing Rules & Regulations
These Rules & Regulations specify the rules applying to the online shopping of products at us.takemore.net Internet Shop, operating under the address http://us.takemore.net, hereinafter referred to as "The Shop".
SECTION I Accepting purchase orders and shipping products
- The Shop sells products online.
- Purchase orders are placed on the pages of the Shop - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- A purchase order may be placed in the Shop by a person who is at least 13 years old. A person who is less than 18 years old (is at least 13 years old and less than 18 years old) may place a purchase order only with the consent of his or her statutory representative (for example a parent).
- In order to place an order you can create an account, hereinafter referred to as - "The Customer Account" - create an account. You may also place an order without creating an account - Purchase without creating an account.
- As soon as an order is placed in the Shop by the Customer an e-mail is automatically sent to the e-mail address - assigned to The Customer Account or given during the purchase process without creating an account - confirming that an order has been correctly placed. If the Customer chooses to pay on-line - the aforementioned e-mail is sent as soon as the payment is credited to the Shop's account. Sending an e-mail confirming the fact that an order has been placed is not equivalent, however, with the conclusion of the sales contract.
- If the Customer has created an account during the purchase process then the purchase orders that have been already placed shall be visible in the purchase history in The Customer's Account.
- After an order is placed properly it starts to be processed.
- Once the product is dispatched the Shop sends an e-mail to the Customer confirming the fact that the product has been sent (e-mail subject: us.takemore.net – Your package has been sent). If during the purchase process the Customer creates an account then - once an e-mail confirming the fact that the product has been sent - the status of the purchase order in The Customer Account changes into "the package has been sent". The e-mail confirming the fact that a product has been sent includes a detailed information on the parties of the contract.
- If the Customer orders many products in one purchase order he or she may receive many confirmations regarding individual products.
- If the payment is made on-line by the Customer and if the Customer does not receive the confirmation mentioned in paragraphs 1.8 and 1.9, the money is returned to the Customer automatically within 48 hours (working days) through the payment channel which has been used to pay for the product (products).
- VAT invoices are issued for each purchase order.
SECTION II Product prices, delivery costs
- All prices are given in USD and include VAT tax. The Shop is permitted to change the prices of the products it has in its offer, introduce new products to its offer, cancel promotional campaigns and introduce changes to the promotional campaigns without violating the laws acquired by the Customers until the time the change is introduced.
- The Shop does not charge customers for delivery in the territory of US - all products, regardless of their price are delivered free of charge to the Customer.
- If the delivery is made outside United States of America a proper delivery cost is displayed next to the product when placing a purchase order.
SECTION III Forms and terms of payment
- You can use the following forms of payment in the Shop:
- payment by a credit card,
- payment via PayPal
- Term of payment:
- if the payment is made by card or via PayPal the Customer should make a payment immediately after he is automatically transferred to the payment page.
SECTION IV Time of delivery
- The package is delivered by a delivery company.
- A purchase order is processed by the Shop within 24 hours (working days) and the time of delivery depends on a delivery company and may reach 14 working days since a purchase contract is entered by the Shop and the Customer.
- The package is sent to the address given by the Customer when placing a purchase order.
SECTION V A right to withdraw from the purchase contract (product returns)
YOU CAN RETURN PRODUCTS THROUGH THE SHOP:
Log in to your account in the Shop, see the Purchase History and click a link next to the product you want to return.
If you do not want to return products through the Shop send the products in a way of your choice to the address for returns indicated on the invoice.
If you want to exchange a product (for a product of a different size or for any other product), please return the product you have purchased (you will receive a return of the payment) and order a new product (place a new purchase order).
- According to the Consumer Rights Act of May 30, 2014 the Customer has a right to withdraw from the product purchase contract when it comes to the products purchased via the Shop within 14 days without a need to give a reason for withdrawal. The shop extends this term to 100 days.
- The time limit for withdrawing from the contract expires after 100 days since the day the Customer received the product or a third party - other than the deliverer - indicated by the Customer received the product.
- In order to exercise a right to withdraw from the purchase contract the Customer is obliged to inform the Shop (Media Port GPP Spółka z Ograniczoną Odpowiedzialnością SP. K., ul. abpa Antoniego Baraniaka 96/98, 61-245 Poznań, Poland) of his or her decision to withdraw from the contract by means of an univocal declaration (sent for instance through e-mail email@example.com, fax +48 61 622 72 54 or by regular mail).
- The Customer may also use the withdrawal from contract form.
- In order to meet the time limit provided for the withdrawal from the purchase contract it is sufficient that the Customer sends an information regarding the execution of a right to withdraw from the contract before the expiration of the time provided for the withdrawal from the contract.
Consequences of the withdrawal from the contract
- In case of the withdrawal from the contract the Shop returns all payments received from the Customer - including the costs of delivery - immediately, in each case not later than within 14 days since the day the Shop has been informed of the Customer's decision to exercise his or her right to withdraw from the contract.
- When withdrawing from the contract the Customer should indicate a bank account to which the money should be transferred (in case of an on-line payment made by the Customer no account needs to be indicated and the money is returned via the payment channel that was used for the payment of the products).
- The Shop may withhold the return payment until it receives the products or until the Customer delivers a confirmation that the product(s) has(have) been sent - depending on which action takes place first.
- The product should be returned by the Customer immediately, in any case not later than 14 days since the day when the Customer has informed the Shop about the withdrawal from the contract.
- The Customer covers the costs of the return of the product(s) (i.e. the costs of delivery) except when the withdrawal has been caused by even a temporary inability of the Media Port GPP Spółka z Ograniczoną Odpowiedzialnością SP. K. to meet the conditions of the purchase order stipulated in the purchase order made by the Customer.
- The Customer is responsible for any decrease of the value of products resulting from the use of the products that goes beyond the use needed for evaluating the character, features and the functioning of the product.
SECTION VI Cancelation of the order by the Customer
- The Customer may cancel the order until the time the Shop sends an e-mail confirming the fact that the shop has started processing order. In order to cancel the order you should use the Customer Account (you cannot cancel the orders that are marked "the package has been prepared to sending").
- If a purchase order is placed without creating the Customer Account, the Customer need to obtain temporary access to his data: access.
SECTION VII Packages not collected by the Customer
- The cost of the delivery of the package which is not collected by the Customer together with the cost of the return of the package to the sender is covered by the Customer.
SECTION VIII Final provisions
- In order to be able to properly view the range of products presented in the Shop - in particular in order to properly see the pictures of the products - the Customer must use one of the following web browsers:
- Internet Explorer,
- Google Chrome,
- The information visible on the web pages of the Shop does not constitute an Offer according to the provisions of the Civil Code.
- The Customer by accepting these Rules & Regulations agrees to the delivery of the VAT invoices and VAT correcting invoices via electronic channels. VAT invoices and VAT correcting invoices are sent by mail to the address of the Customer in a .pdf file and are visible in the Customer Account.
- Preserving, securing and releasing key provisions of the contract is done by means of delivering VAT invoices or receipts to the Customer via electronic channels.
- The purchase contract is concluded according to the Polish law. The provisions of these Rules & Regulations referring to the rules applying to the returns apply only to delivery carried out in the territory of United States of America.
- To all matters not settled in these Rules & Regulations proper provisions of the Civil Code and the provisions of the Consumer Rights Act apply.
- These Rules & Regulations are valid from March 1, 2016. The date of the last update: November 27, 2017.
- The Shop reserves a right to change these Rules & Regulations without any harm to the protection of the rights acquired by the Customers until the day these Rules & Regulations are updated. Any changes to these Rules & Regulations are valid from the date they are published on the web pages of the Shop.
The Shop is run by the company Media Port GPP Spółka z Ograniczoną Odpowiedzialnością SP. K. seated in Poznań, ul. abpa Antoniego Baraniaka 96/98, 61-245 Poznań, registered in the District Court in Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda Boroughs, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000656254, NIP (Tax Identification Number) PL7792379590.