I. Personal Data Processing
- The Client’s personal data administrator is Media Port GPP Spółka z Ograniczoną Odpowiedzialnością SP. K. with a seat in Poznań (Poland) at ul. abpa Antoniego Baraniaka 96/98 (hereinafter "Administrator").
- Data is processed in accordance with provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation – hereinafter GDPR) of 27 April 2016 (Dz.Urz.UE.L No. 119, p. 1) on the basis of a consent given by a Client. Personal data may be provided to authorized administration bodies or to courts without the Client’s consent, pursuant to the binding rules of law.
- The Client’s personal data is processed by the Administrator and their trusted partners on the basis of separate agreements concluded by the Administrator.
- The Client’s personal data is stored by the Administrator until the expiry of the date when the claim - by way of agreement concluded with the Client - becomes barred by the statute of limitation. Personal data retained in the financial documentation will be stored for the period indicated in the binding rules of law, including the tax provisions.
II. Categories of processed data, purpose of processing, data processors
|Categories of processed data||Purpose of Processing||Data Processor|
|Forename, surname, delivery address, e-mail, phone number||Handling of orders/returns/claims||Administrator, logistic centres|
|Cookies files, operating data (server logs), history of purchases||Carrying out measurements and adjusting the offer to the User’s preferences||Administrator, analytical companies, automation-marketing companies,|
|Forename, surname, e-mail address, phone number||Sending advertisement information via e-mail or sms||Administrator, automation-marketing companies|
|Forename, surname, delivery address, order details||Tax reporting||Administrator, accounting offices|
|Details of the bill, details of the payment card, PayPal account data||Making a payment||Payment operators|
|Forename, surname, delivery address, phone number||Delivery of parcels, handling of payments on delivery||Courier companies|
|Cookies files||Displaying, for the User, ads of the Shop on external websites||Marketing agencies|
|operating data (server logs), details of the order and data of the Client (only in case of an optional insurance of purchases)||Saving opinions on the Shop on external websites, insurance of purchases||Companies gathering opinions and offering insurance of purchases|
III. Data encryption – SSL certificate
Data encryption (SSL) ensures safety and confidentiality of data sent electronically. SSL certificates are registered for a given domain name and contain information on the domain owner. The application of the SSL certificate is a guarantee of the Shop’s credibility through the confirmation of the identity of the Shop’s websites in the Internet.
All data (including personal data of Clients) sent between the Shop's server and the computer of the User is encrypted. The SSL certificate has been issued by an international certifying authority. Details of the SSL certificate may be verified in the address bar of the browser.
IV. Protection of data stored
Clients' personal data is stored on Beyond.pl servers which guarantee reliability and protection. Beyond.pl Data Center 2 is the first data center in the Central and Eastern Europe which complies with the highest safety standards - Rating 4 according to ANSI/TIA-942, ensuring an annual SLA (Service Level Agreement) at the level of 99,995% accessibility to assets.
V. Cookies files
- Cookies files are small text files saved on the User’s computer while visiting the Shop. Cookies files contain information connected with the use of Shop’s sites by the User.
- Cookies files may be temporary or permanent. Temporary cookies files are removed at the moment of leaving the Shop’s sites. Permanent cookies files are also stored after leaving the Shop and are used for storing such information as the content of a basket and products viewed.
- You may block the saving of cookies files or delete cookies files at any time using the settings of your browser (more information in this respect may be found in the Help function of your browser).
VI. Operating data (server logs)
Operating data (server logs) specifies the way the Shop’s websites are used.
The User’s operating data includes: IP address, information on starting and ending the visit, type of equipment, operating system, websites viewed.
VII. Right of control, access your data and correct it
- Subject to restrictions resulting from GDPR and other rules of law, the Client has a right to access their personal data, right to update it, supplement it, demand to stop, erase, restrict its processing, as well as the right to withdraw their consent for processing, if the data is not complete, not up to date, untrue or was collected with a breach of law or is no longer necessary for the implementation of the purpose for which it was gathered.
- In order to exercise their rights, the Client may use the Client Account (and if they do not have an account in the Shop, they may obtain a temporary access to their data) or contact via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to: Media Port GPP Sp. z o.o. SP. K., ul. abpa Antoniego Baraniaka 96/98, 61-245 Poznań, Poland.